Bunting offers many algorithms which can be applied to Product Recommendations, with each having certain levels of suitability for different pages of your eCommerce website.
The following list details the algorithms and the uses for them:
- Adaptive – These are the default setting for recommendations from Bunting using a machine learning algorithm to detect what the best recommendations are given in the context of the page.
- Recently Viewed by Visitors
- Most Popular – Last 24 Hours
- Most Popular – Last 7 Days
- Most Popular – Last 30 Days
- Popular Alternatives – This is most often used on Product Pages. It takes into consideration what customers view, add to cart and buy after viewing the specified product.
- Cross Selling – Commonly shown on both Cart/Checkout pages and Product pages. This takes into consideration what other customers buy from these pages.
- Repeat Custom – This will determine what customers usually buy, based on what their last purchase was. The context for this is the order complete page, this is done cumulatively.
Continue reading What Product Recommendation algorithms are there?
Can I still use Google Analytics if I install Bunting?
Yes, of course! In fact, the first stage of the Measure Impact step is an option to turn on Google Analytics Event Tracking.
Many of our clients still have Google Analytics and use it alongside Bunting. This allows them to make a more informed decision on just how much ROI Bunting is providing.
Continue reading Can I still use Google Analytics if I install Bunting?
It is now necessary to obtain consent from your customers in the EU in order to send email marketing communications, including abandoned cart emails. This must be an affirmative opt-in (not a pre-ticked box).
Before you can use Bunting’s email tools, Bunting must know that consent has been given from each recipient. By default, Bunting sets all visitor’s email subscription statuses as being opted out (‘optout’).
Continue reading How to update your email database in Bunting with customer consent (GDPR compliance)
Bunting contains a variety of features, many of which you can find detailed on the main Bunting website. A more exhaustive list can be seen below.
Last updated: 18/12/2015
Content Creation Tools
If you are a Bunting partner then you can proudly display our logo on your website and other similar materials. Please see below:
Choose a logo that fits by copying the following code into your website:
Continue reading Bunting Partner Logo