Features List 🔥
Bunting contains a variety of features, many of which you can find detailed on the main Bunting website. A more exhaustive list can be seen below. Last updated: 26/7/2018
Content Creation Tools
- Product Recommendations Intelligent, data-driven product recommendations, which appear seamlessly as part of your website’s content. Drag-and-drop integration makes plugging them in a one-minute task.
- Lightbox A popup you show to visitors containing information. Useful for preventing shopper exits, welcoming visitors to your site, and making important prompts. Your website is normally darkened in the background when a lightbox is being displayed.
- Message Box A box that appears at one corner of visitors’ screens, containing text or images. Less obtrusive than a lightbox. Great for offering special offers, reassuring visitors, or prompting an action.
- Message Bar A horizontal bar that appears a the top or bottom of visitors’ screens, containing a single line of text.
- Targeted Email Sends a personalised email to individual visitors, or to your support staff, which can contain product recommendations, abandoned cart products and text.
- Feedback Form A feedback form that appears within a Bunting lightbox. You can download the responses from your Bunting account into a spreadsheet.
- Redirect Visitors Send visitors to other pages on your website when appropriate. A useful common example is redirecting an international visitor to a version of your website that is written in their language.
- Exit Message Show visitors a message that only appears when they try to close their browser. When combined with a special offer, this can produce an effective method of preventing visitor exits.
- Shopping Cart Email A lightbox that appears to visitors, offering to send the contents of their shopping cart to their email. Bunting handles the form and the email sending, allowing you to easily collect more email addresses for later targeting.
- Webhook Bunting can send visitor data to any URL of your choice with a webhook, allowing you to easily integrate with your CRM, website, or any other tool of your choice.